Yes, Valentine’s Day 2013 is around the corner, and V-Day is really a special day for man and women. As a boyfriend or husband, you are expected to prepare the best Valentine’s Day gifts for her, make great dinner reservation, or create romantic dating.
If you still have no idea about what are the best Valentine’s Day gifts for her, please check out the following gifts ideas from YOYBUY for V-Day 2013.
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Girlfriend 2013
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Your Wife 2013
Chinese New Year also named the spring festival, which is the most important traditional Chinese festival. It symbolizes reunion, boom, happiness, hope. It is recorded that Chinese have celebrated the spring festival for more than 4000 years. The festival of long history includes many customs. Now let’s see some of the important ones.
- Dust sweeping （Sao chen扫尘）
- Stay up late on New Year Eve (Shou sui 守岁)
- Wishing happy New Year to each other (Bai nian 拜年)
- Spring festival scrolls (Chun Lian)......
The spring festival is the most important festival for Chinese people. It is celebrated not only in China but also in many countries. Do you know how it comes from? There is a very nice legend.
- A monster-“Xi” harmed to human being
- A young boy Nian came out and claimed he could help
- Nian defeated Xi
- People celebrated the happiness of success