Evaluation party fails to make timely evaluation, the system default praise!
1. Items forbidden to be circulated or shipped according to the national law.
2. Explosive, flammable, erosive, radioactive or toxic hazardous items.
3. Publications, books, sources or items containing reactionary content or obscenity.
4. Currencies of all kinds.
5. Items that violate public health.
6. Items that rot easily.
7. Live animals (not counting bees, silkworms and leeches, as long as the packaging ensures the safety of the workers).
8. Items that are not adequately packaged and may cause hazards to the workers, or contaminate or damage other packages.
9. Other items unsuitable for shipment though mail.
Pricing & Purchasing
Points and coupons
Complaint & Return
Details Of Contraband