Fabric material: 100% polyester.
Fabric Width: 110"
Fabric Weight: 300gsm, heavyweight.
Color: 9 Colors
Feature: Soft wrinkle stitching texture luxious looks, natural luster. The curtains keep the light out and provide for optimal insulation.
Fit for: patio, bedroom, theater, loft, villa, GYM room, garage, hall, office, diningroom, living room, powder room, studio, entry, basement, family room, playroom, study, classroom.
Sleep Soother and Noise Buffer
It's hard to get babies to take a rest during the day when the sun is streaming brightly through a bedroom window. Blackout curtains encourage the best possible sleep and most comfortable setting for day sleepers and the ones who have trouble falling asleep, by automatically darkening and lowering noise levels.
Double layers: Front is wrinkled sateen, back is soft blackout fabric. Two layers stitched.
Inside diameter of grommet 1.6". 6 grommets per 40" width. Side hem 1", bottom hem 3-1/8". Measure the drop from the top of eyelet to where you want curtain to finish.
Click contact seller ChadMade and advise us following information to get quote firstly.
1. Header: Nickel Grommet/ Antique Bronze Grommet/ Tab Top/ Rod Pocket/Flat Hooks.
2. Single Panel Width and Length: __inch.
Measure your rod or track,and decide curtain width. Normally curtain width need to be 1.25X - 2X wider than rod or track width for fullness.
3. Quantity of panels.
To know more information for header technique, measuring guide, please click "ChadMade" and review seller profile, then click "Help" section.
Header Fabrication and Measurement
1. For grommet, the inside diameter of grommet is 1.6 inches, outside 2.7 inches,and around 6 grommets in a 40 inches wide curtain.
Measure the drop from the top of pole to where you want curtain to finish.
2. For tab top, the height of tab is 4 inches, and around 6 tabs in a 40 inch wide curtain. Measure the drop from the top of pole.
3. For rod pocket and back tab, come with 1 inch header, and the height of pocket is 3 inches to ensure rod could pass through.
4. For pinch pleat and goblet,there are around 6 pleats with firm adjustable plastic hooks in a 40 inches wide curtain. The panel width are the width that pleats already set in the panel. Measure from the eye ring where the curtain hooks attached.
5. For flat hooks, come with firm adjustable plastic hooks. Measure from the eye ring hooks. It could create folders without pleats.