At College Inn we believe that delicious is in the details. Our broths and stocks are carefully crafted from the finest ingredients. Many of our broths and stocks are made from ingredients using vegetables.
|College Inn 40% Less Sodium Chicken Broth, 32- Ounce Aseptic Carton||College Inn Natural Beef Broth, 32- Ounce Aseptic Carton||College Inn Organic Chicken Broth, 32-Ounce Aseptic Carton||College Inn Chicken Broth Concentrate, 4- 0.85 Oz Pouches|
|More College Inn Broths and Stocks to Enjoy||Provides the perfect cooking foundation with a blend of tender chicken, vegetables, herbs and spices.||A stock created with rich, savory beef and a carefully crafted blend of seasonings.||Carefully crafted with organic ingredients, the exceptional flavor enhances cooking, taking it to the next level.||Provides the perfect cooking foundation with a savory fusion of tender chicken, vegetables, herbs and spices in convenient, easy-to-use packages.|
A hearty, classic beef chili filled with beans and spices simmers aromatically for an hour, ready for your favorite toppings. (Serves 6.)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil.
- 2 yellow onions, diced (about 4 cups).
- 1 red bell pepper, diced.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder.
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin.
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef.
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt.
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) kidney beans, rinsed and drained.
- 2 cups College Inn Organic Beef Broth.
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Contadina Diced Tomatoes, not drained.
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar.
Topping Options: Shredded cheddar cheese, diced onion, sour cream, sliced green onions, cilantro leaves.
1. Heat oil in a large heavy-bottomed pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onions and bell pepper and cook until softened, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic, chili powder and cumin and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
2. Add beef and salt and cook about 8 minutes until beef is no longer pink, breaking the meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon.
3. Stir in beans, broth and tomatoes. Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the flavors meld, about 1 hour. Stir in vinegar. Serve with toppings, as desired.