OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent Refills are sold separately for use with OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent fan units.
Don’t let mosquitos keep you from enjoying the outdoors. OFF! Clip-On Mosquito Repellent provides mosquito protection you don't spray on. A quiet, battery-powered fan circulates repellent and, within minutes, creates head-to-toe protection for up to 12 hours. Use each refill within 14 days of opening. Clip the repellent fan onto a belt, waistband, or bag, or place it on a convenient location next to you. OFF! Clip-On provides protection in the backyard, on the beach, at the park, or while camping, gardening, or watching outdoor sports. OFF! Clip-On is intended for use by one person and is ideal for non-active outdoor occasions as it takes a few minutes (or similar) to build-up efficacy. For active outdoor occasions, we recommend spray-on repellents like OFF! Deep Woods, OFF! Family Care, and OFF! Active as these products are more appropriate for active outdoor occasions.
A red indicator light will turn on when there is approximately three hours of refill and battery remaining.
Mosquito Protection In Two Easy Steps! 1. Twist top to open, fully insert refill 2. Twist closed to activate fan, Red Light = Change Refill & Batteries Soon.
Each Refills Lasts Up To 12 Hours
Use each refill within 14 days of opening.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions.
To Prepare Unit:
1. Remove one mosquito repellent refill from its packaging. Do not touch treated refill cloth when inserting or removing the refill.
2. Hold tab. Insert refill into the unit orange side up. Wash hands thoroughly and immediately after handling the refill.
3. Lock refill in place by twisting the top until refill slot is completely closed to "O".
To Operate Unit:
4. Turn on the unit by twisting the top all the way to "fan symbol" until the fan turns on.
5. Clip the unit to your belt, pants/shorts waistband, purse or place in any other convenient location next to you.
6. Red LED light will turn on to indicate when there are approximately 3 hours of refill and battery remaining. When you no longer feel air blowing from the unit and the red LED light turns off, insert new refill and new AAA batteries.
7. When finished using the unit, twist the top to "O".
- Unit includes a rotating clip for desired comfort.
- Within a few minutes, the unit provides head-to-toe protection from mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. If you move, allow a few minutes for the unit to rebuild its protection.
- You can also place the unit next to you on a table, bench or other suitable surface (away from food and sources of heat, ignition or moisture). When placing unit on a surface, lay the unit on its clip to allow open circulation of repellent.
- Store the unit in a cool, dry place--never in a hot car, glove compartment, or trunk.
- Each refill lasts up to 12 hours. Refills expire after 14 days of opening. Replace refill 14 days after opening or after 12 hours of use, whichever comes first. Only Clip-On refills should be used in the Clip-On unit.
- Replace with AAA batteries.
Metofluthrin - 31.2%
Other Ingredients - 68.8%
Total - 100.0%
Net WT. 0.0032 OZ. (90.70 mg)
2 Refills @ 0.0016 OZ. (45.35 mg) EACH
Do not allow children to handle the unit.
Keep out of reach of pets.
Caution: Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces.
Up to 12 hours of head to toe protection
Use each refill within 14 days of opening
Contains: 2 Repellent Refills\
Sold by: 2015 S.C. Johnson & Son Inc., Racine, WI 53403-2236 U.S.A.
All Rights Reserved.
Made in Mexico.
EPA Reg. No. 4822-542
EPA Est. No. 73434-WI-001
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
Disposal: Non-refillable refill. Before disposing, fully use up the refill according to the label. Do not refill or reuse the refill. If empty: Place the refill in the trash or offer for recycling if available. If refill remains partially unused: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Caution: Harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin. Avoid contacting skin, eyes or clothing with treated refill cloth. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Store away from food, beverages and pet food. Do not use indoors or in enclosed spaces. Do not touch unit with metal instruments or wet hands. Do not allow materials of any kind to cover the unit while it is in use. Replace refill only when unit is off.
First Aid: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- If Swallowed: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
- If on Skin: If treated refill cloth touches skin or clothing, take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes.
- If Inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. For additional information in case of emergency. Be sure to wash hands after handling.
Environmental Hazards: Do not apply to water.
Physical & chemical Hazards: Do not pry open or probe into unit with any instrument or tool. Use only with two 1.5-volt AAA alkaline batteries. Do not cover the unit when in use or place it near sources of heat or ignition. Do not store near heat or open flame. Do not put batteries in fire or mutilate. Batteries may burst or release toxic materials.
Not To Be Sold Outside the US.