("Warm Milk" or "Defrost" mode)
a: Thaw breast milk or heat baby milk to 40 ℃ (104 ℉) and keep warm (recommended hold time within 2 hours).
("Milk formula "mode)
b: Heat water and hold at 45 ℃ (113 ℉) in advance, add milk powder to the bottle, shake the bottle, and feed the baby.
* Notes: The displayed temperature is the temperature of the steam, not the temperature of milk / food. The temperature of the milk depends on the heating time. *
Heating for Baby Food Supplements
Warm the baby food to 70 ℃ (158 ℉). This temperature protects the basic nutrients of your baby and prevents the loss of nutrients.
Heating mode (Milk formula): 45 ℃
Disinfection mode (Sterilization): 100 ℃
Food Warming (Heat Food): 70 ℃
Warm milk mode (warm milk) / defrost mode (defrost): 40 ℃
Timing function: Timing of the start time of each function.
Steam Sterilization ("Sterilization" mode)
He can sterilize bottles, pacifiers and baby food utensils with high-temperature steam. Protect your baby from harmful bacteria in the bottle.
Steps are as Follows:
a: Place the disinfection shelf in the product (note the direction of the shelf), add pure water (the amount of water should not exceed the surface of the shelf) and place the bottle on the shelf.
b: Close the lid and select the steam mode.
The bottle warmer is made of food-grade PP material and does not produce toxic chemicals when heated. When the water dries, it shuts off automatically to ensure safety.
* Notes: Add pure water after the automatic shutdown to cover the heater plate and use the machine after cooling down. *
1. The bottle is not included.
2. The displayed temperature is the temperature of the steam, not the temperature of milk/food. The temperature of the milk depends on the heating time.
3. The warm milk bottle is not waterproof. Please wipe it off with a damp cloth.
4. Be sure to test the milk temperature with your back before feeding.
5. Please put the bottle on the shelf before heating.
6. Do not store milk for more than 2 hours after preparation to avoid deterioration.