Small Plastic Self Adhesive Wall Mount Bathroom Shelf - Fits Over Toilet Paper Holder - Designed for Smartphone, Baby Wipes and much more!
McLee Creations Bathroom phone shelf was born out of a simple need: Where to put the phone when one is done crushing candy or socializing in order to finish one's bathroom business.
It used to be we had magazines or books in the porcelain throne room - now we take our portables in with us. Putting these $800-$1000 technological wonders on a bathroom floor - which we would then put up to our ear - seems just wrong. Wrenching around to put it on top of the toilet is just too much yoga for the bathroom.
The McLee Creations bathroom phone shelf solves the problem by holding your phone flat or propped up while you finish nature's business. Your phone (and your hand, ear and face) will thank you for keeping bathroom germs safely at bay.
The toilet paper holder, phone, iPad, iWatch, candle, speaker, and towelettes are not included.
Multipurpose storage shelf for a large cell phone, a tablet, a flushable wet wipes container, a book, reading glasses, etc., in the bathroom, the kitchen or anywhere you need a little extra space.
Cell Phone Holder Stand
You can put your phone down or up.
Be creative! What will you store on yours?
Mini Book Shelf for Bathroom
Anything fits in your pocket will fit on the shelf.
McLee Creations Original Design - Patent Pending.
Made out of most durable ABS plastic.
Beautifully designed. Waterproof.
Don't let your phone fall off your lap ever again with McLee Creations self adhesive bathroom wall shelf.
Sticks on any surface with 3M double sided tapes that can hold weight up to 5 lbs.
Simple installation without tools or drilling.
You don't have to replace your toilet paper holder.
To install the shelf:
1. Determine the location for installation. Use a standard level and make a removable mark of the bathroom shelf in a level position.
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Do not use household cleaners. Allow surface to dry completely.
3. Remove liners from adhesive tapes.
4. Align the shelf with the level marks and press the shelf against the surface. Hold the shelf against the surface for 30 seconds.
5. Wait at least 1 hour before placing any items on the shelf.
6. Items placed on the shelf may not exceed 5 lbs.