- Want DIY gel dipping powder for nails at home? This no-fuss nail dip powder kit results in a light weight, feel natural, durable finish that lasts longer (2 to 3 weeks) than gel polish. No UV light required.
- It's specially formulated to resist chipping and lifting while providing superior adhesion and a smooth consistency. Plus, it won't damage your natural nails and comes off easily with acetone.
- What's more, there's no need to buy a UV / LED lamp, drill, or other costly supplies. Look like you just stepped out of the salon (but without the hit to your wallet).
- Your nail dip kit includes:
1. - Nail Prep (15mL) that creates the perfect surface for the gel application.
2. - Gel Dip & Top (15mL), a gel resin that bonds the powder to the nail and shine finish.
3. - Gel Activator (15mL) to activate the gel resin and dry it quickly
4. - 1 oz. Crystal gel powder base
5. - 1 dust brush
6. - 1 nail file
7. - 3-way buffer / sander
8. - 2 extra brushes for gel dip & top replacement (added on 08/20/2019).
- You also get step-by-step instructions (written and video) that take you through the gel nail powder application process from end to end. So easy, anyone can do it.
- Skip the salon and get fabulous, flawless nails right at home.