- Stretch the hair net with your hands,put it to your neck from your forehad.
- Put the whipstitch side downwards,pinch the other side with two hands and pull it up until the net has covered your hair.
- Adjust the whipstitch side to your hairline,set your hair with your oun fingers.When it is finished,use hair pins to fix your hair on back,instead of top.
- It is better that you fix from front,back,left and right sides.
- Comb the hair with the metal brush or a comb with wire pin first
- Wash and care using a little mild shampoo and conditioner in cold water or warm water
- Gently with a towel dry the moisture of the hair
- Do not sleeping with the wig wear on and put the wigs on the wig stand for storage when you not wear it
- Circumference is 22 Inches Stretched Medium Cap (Average Cap Size)
- 100% breathable rose net within the network make you feel comfortable when you wear it
- There are two adjustment straps at two side of the wig, which can be intertwined to a fix position to suit different head sizes.
- Iron the wigs below 130 Degrees Centigrade