1. Items forbidden to be circulated or shipped according to the national law.
2. Explosive, flammable, erosive, radioactive or toxic hazardous items.
3. Publications, books, sources or items containing reactionary content or obscenity.
4. Currencies of all kinds.
5. Items that violate public health.
6. Items that rot easily.
7. Live animals (not counting bees, silkworms and leeches, as long as the packaging ensures the safety of the workers).
8. Items that are not adequately packaged and may cause hazards to the workers, or contaminate or damage other packages.
9. Other items unsuitable for shipment though mail.
Drag the image here, or Click to upload Tips: Only jpg, jpeg, png, webp
Scan the QR code and use your phone to take a direct photo search.×