CEREAUSLY Royal Quinoa, revered as “The Mother of All Grains”, is an ancient crop exclusively harvested from the majestic Bolivian Andes Mountains next to the largest Salt Flat in the world. There, our Bolivian Quinoa is cultivated at soft mountain peaks under optimal sunlight and chilly winds, contributing to its optimal growth and unique characteristics. Royal Quinoa is considered the most superior type of Quinoa due to its own unique nutritional profile, delicate mouth feel and texture. Although quinoa is usually seen as a grain, it’s actually a seed. It does not belong to the same family as wheat, oats, barley or rye, making it suitable for anyone following a gluten-free diet. * Packaging may vary
Cereausly offers 4 types of bulk quinoa all available in 10 and 25 pound bags:
White: Has a light texture, mild taste and is usually fluffier than other types of quinoa
Red: Richer and nuttier taste compared to white and a slightly chewier texture
Black: Has an earthy and a little sweeter taste compared to red and white while maintaining the same health benefits
Tri-Color: Combines all 3 colors into 1 for a delicious and beautiful looking dish!
CEREAUSLY Royal Organic Quinoa
Packed with Protein & Fiber
Quinoa is considered a Superfood because of its high protein and fiber content while being low in calories, carbs and fat. Packed with 7 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber per serving, which will leave you feeling satisfied and fuller for longer.
Contains All 9 Essential Amino Acids
Our royal organic quinoa is packed with all 9 essential amino acids that is considered to be a “complete protein” source which makes it great for vegans or vegetarians on a plant based diet. The human body does not provide these amino acids so it’s very important that we obtain them through the foods we eat.
Vitamin Rich Food
On top of providing your body with a high serving of protein, fiber and essential amino acids; our royal quinoa is also loaded other important vitamins and minerals such as: Manganese, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Folate, Copper, Iron, Zinc and Potassium
We know quinoa is a great source of protein but what else can it do for me?
- Low glycemic index to control blood sugar levels, promotes weight loss, improve metabolic health, control cholesterol levels, gluten free, high in antioxidants.
If you want to improve your diet and your health, then adding quinoa into your daily routine is the way to do just that.
With its mild flavor and versatility, there are so many different ways enjoy quinoa other than having it as a side dish. Here are some ideas…
- Add to your favorite salad, use as a rice replacement, add to a stuffed pepper, eat warm for breakfast as an oatmeal alternative, make quinoa flour, stir fry, add chicken or your favorite meat to it, soup recipes and many many more. Get creative!
Since our quinoa has been de-saponized (removal of the bitter tasting coating) it requires only minimal rinsing before cooking.
1. Rinse 1 cup of quinoa using a fine mesh strainer for 2 minutes
2. In a saucepan mix in quinoa with 2 cups of water and a pinch of salt and bring to a boil
3. Cover the pot and simmer for 12-16 minutes until tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
4. Fluff with a fork and you are ready to eat!