*Keep out of direct sunlight, away from heat sources and out of extreme temperatures or your candle may soften or melt.
*This battery candle is made of real wax and is flammable. Do not attempt to light this candle.
*Constant use of the timer however may considerably reduce battery life.
*Pull out the plastic sheet before use. If the flame doesn't move after your press "light" button, press + to increase brightness to maximum.
If the battery of the Remote Control runs out, you may pull out the battery tray then replace a new button cell battery.